To show you what I'm talking about here are my picks for this week:
1. Digital Wallpaper for projects on my DECORATING board
2. Research Oyster vs Scribd, the new Netflix of books in my BOOKS WORTH READING board
3. Make streak free window cleaner in my CLEANING board.
4. Make little felt bunny in my CRAFTS board.
5. Make amigurumi gumballs in my CROCHET board.
To give you an example of a "finished" item -
#2 - I
researched Googled Oyster and Scribd and they ARE like a Netflix for books but I saw a lot of older books out there and plus I don't have an e-reader (a prerequisite) but I satisfied my curiosity and I can cross that one off my list or delete it from my pins or both.
For #1, I had been "pinning" some favorite wallpapers I liked and thought maybe I could print them off and use them somehow. Not to wallpaper a wall but maybe something? I guess I was wanting a change and some color somewhere. So, I printed these off as full pages...........
And here's the after.......
Do I like it? No. Did it turn out like I thought it would? No. Would I do it again? No.
3 more to go before Sunday! I'm off to "pinterest"....I've just made it into a verb. Happy Trails!